Your Health is Important to Us!
BabyCon staff is closely monitoring the situation and remain in contact with public health officials in the City of Anaheim, including the CDC, or Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We are following the guidelines from the CDC and local health departments and are well prepared to take appropriate steps to ensure the safety of our guests, employees, and participants. We have listed on our web site the CDC’s recommended protocol for staying healthy.
1. Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
3. Carry personal hand sanitizer.
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
5. Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
6. Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
It’s also currently flu and respiratory disease season and CDC recommends getting a flu vaccine, taking everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs such as thorough hand washing, and taking flu antivirals if prescribed.
We are looking forward to a great baby convention and seeing you at our opening on April 4!
~ Jeanette Hardman
Mom and CEO, BabyCon